FAQ for Karate Coaching
What kind of content does the website provide?
The website is designed for karate students, instructors, and dojo owners. A list of content can be found here.
Can I expect more content in the future?
The database will continually expand and new subjects will be offered. News and updates will be posted on the website.
What is the difference between basic membership and premium membership?
The basic membership is designed to lead a white belt to the level of a Shodan black belt. This membership package:
• Provides all necessary kata information (in the Shotokan style)
• Shows you the general kihon training that you need to complete in order to advance through the color belt ranks to the level of Shodan
• Shows all basic kumite forms, and explains their meaning and learning goals
• Gives you access to selected supplementary exercises and activities.
• All the advanced Shotokan & Shito Ryu kata information.
• Complete detail to all exercises in kihon through Sandan level
• More information on kata, embusen, competition, and kumite
• Articles on subjects such as breathing, rhythm, kime, and zanshin
• All content posted on the website, without any limitations
What prices are offered?
The website offers three different types of memberships:
- Monthly Membership at $24.99 a month: Full access to anything on our site for a full month (automatic renewal every month until cancelation – you can cancel at any time).
- Quarterly Membership at $68.97 for the quarter (3 months for $68.97 = $22.99 a month): Full access to anything on our site for a full quarter (automatic renewal every quarter until cancelation – you can cancel at any time).
- Yearly Membership for $240: Full access to anything on our site for a full year (automatic renewal every year until cancelation – you can cancel at any time).
Which media player do I need to play the videos?
All the videos and pictures are based on Apple’s QuickTime players. You can download QuickTime here.
Caution: Do not update to the 7.6 version, since this version will create problems!
I do get sound, but the picture of the videos just stays white. What should I do?
You need to install the new QuickTime player. You can download QuickTime here.
What kind of Internet connection do I need?
Some of the files contain over 20MB of information. Therefore, you should have high speed internet on your computer.
What can I do to speed up the loading time of the pages?
Do not clear your cache and history. Then the pages you have already visited will load faster.
The videos do not start. What can I do?
All videos will take a moment to load. They will not automatically start. The grey bar below the content of the video will indicate that it is loading. Once the video is done streaming, you can click the start button and it will play. You will need QuickTime player for the videos.
What if the videos do not play?
You must have QuickTime and a Flash Player installed in order to play the videos.
Still have questions? Email email@example.com